Back again




Im back on blogger! I am still going to keep using my new
tumblr account
in tandem with this one, because it is very simple and easy to use, and I shall keep it as my online 'scrapbook' where I store images and ephemeral things that take my fancy. Here on Blogger I shall endeavor to write more about books and grotesquery and other such things that interest me, as the reason I started this blog in the first place was to train myself in the discipline of writing something every day, a skill that I had lost over the years!

I decided to celebrate my first post back with some good old-fashioned horrorblogging. The video above is of noseybonk proportions...

2 comments:

Gareth Williams said...

Oh my God. Narrated by one of the guys who played the baddies on Scooby Doo, too.

Brit said...

That is horrible. The dead-eyed little girls are worse than the doll.